Communication & Media Studies at Bryant Universitycommunication & journalism program at Bryant University.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. We've also included details on how Bryant ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in communications.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Featured Communication & Media Studies Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BA in Communication
With an online bachelor's degree in communication you'll have the opportunity to pursue a multitude of career options. From journalism and social media, to public relations, advertising and mass media, earning your BA in communication will allow you to strategize and communicate your ideas. Learn More >
MA in Communication
Effective communicators are always in demand, no matter the industry. The Master's in Communication degree from Southern New Hampshire University is a cutting-edge program designed for forward-thinking professionals. Learn More >
MS in Marketing - New Media & Communications
Explore how emerging media impacts the study of culture, relationships and messages with this online master's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Communication & Media Studies Degrees Available at Bryant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
- Graduate Certificates in Communications
- Master’s Degree in Communications
Bryant Communications Rankings
Popularity of Communications at Bryant
During the 2020-2021 academic year, Bryant University handed out 23 bachelor's degrees in communication and media studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #513 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 41% over the previous year when 39 degrees were handed out.
In 2021, 4 students received their master’s degree in communications from Bryant. This makes it the #203 most popular school for communications master’s degree candidates in the country.
How Much Do Communications Graduates from Bryant Make?
Salary of Communications Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
Communications majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Bryant go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $44,312 a year. This is higher than $32,435, which is the national median for all communications bachelor's degree recipients.
How Much Student Debt Do Communications Graduates from Bryant Have?
Student Debt of Communications Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Bryant, communications students borrow a median amount of $27,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,333 for all communications majors across the country.
Bryant Communications Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the communications majors at Bryant University.
Bryant Communication & Media Studies Bachelor’s Program
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 23 students earned a bachelor's degree in communications from Bryant. About 70% of these graduates were women and the other 30% were men.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Bryant are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 87% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bryant University with a bachelor's in communications.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Bryant Communication & Media Studies Master’s Program
During the 2020-2021 academic year, 4 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in communications from Bryant. About 50% were men and 50% were women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 75% of 2021 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bryant University with a master's in communications.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >