Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Psychology at Bryant University

Find Schools Near

Psychology at Bryant University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Bryant ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in psychology.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Psychology Degrees Available at Bryant

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology

Bryant Psychology Rankings

The psychology major at Bryant is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Psychology 1,203
Most Focused Colleges for Psychology 1,565

Popularity of Psychology at Bryant

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Bryant University handed out 20 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1203 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 33% over the previous year when 15 degrees were handed out.

Psychology Student Diversity at Bryant

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Bryant University.

Bryant Psychology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 20 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Bryant. About 95% of these graduates were women and the other 5% were men.

Bryant Gender Breakdown of Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Bryant are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 70% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bryant University with a bachelor's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of Psychology Majors at Bryant University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 0

Psychology Majors

Psychology students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology 20

Majors Similar to Psychology

Related Major Annual Graduates
Communication & Journalism 39
Social Sciences 36

View All Psychology Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You