Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at Bucknell University

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at Bucknell University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Bucknell ranks among other schools offering degrees in visual and performing arts.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at Bucknell

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

Bucknell Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The visual and performing arts major at Bucknell is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 1,081
Most Focused Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 1,437

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at Bucknell

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Bucknell University handed out 20 bachelor's degrees in visual and performing arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #1081 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 23% over the previous year when 26 degrees were handed out.

Bucknell Visual & Performing Arts Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual and performing arts majors at Bucknell University.

Bucknell Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 20 students earned a bachelor's degree in visual and performing arts from Bucknell. About 80% of these graduates were women and the other 20% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 85% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bucknell University with a bachelor's in visual and performing arts.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 17
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Visual & Performing Arts Majors

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Fine & Studio Arts 9
Drama & Theater Arts 6
Music 5

Related Major Annual Graduates
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 51
English Language & Literature 40
Philosophy & Religious Studies 16
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 2

View All Visual & Performing Arts Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You