Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Butler University

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Butler University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Butler ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Butler

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

Butler Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

Butler is in the top 10% of the country for business, management and marketing. More specifically it was ranked #56 out of 848 schools by College Factual. It is also ranked #3 in Indiana.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 56
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Veterans 233
Best Value Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 298

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Butler

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Butler University handed out 331 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #336 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 9% over the previous year when 363 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 70 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from Butler. This makes it the #562 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at Butler

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Butler University.

Butler Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

During the 2017-2018 academic year, 331 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from Butler. About 59% were men and 41% were women.

Butler Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 85% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Butler University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Butler University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 7
Black or African American 13
Hispanic or Latino 11
White 281
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 18

Butler Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 70 students earned a master's degree in business, management and marketing from Butler. About 24% of these graduates were women and the other 76% were men.

Butler Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 90% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Butler University with a master's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Butler University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 63
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Business, Management & Marketing

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Marketing 110
Finance & Financial Management 84
Accounting 71
Business Administration & Management 46
Management Information Systems 29
Entrepreneurial Studies 19
International Business 15
Insurance 14
Management Sciences & Quantitative Methods 13

References

Find Schools Near You