Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at California Miramar University

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at California Miramar University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how California Miramar University ranks in comparison to other schools with business, management and marketing programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at California Miramar University

  • Associate’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

California Miramar University Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The business, management and marketing major at California Miramar University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 22
Most Popular Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 1,036
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 2,570

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at California Miramar University

During the 2018-2019 academic year, California Miramar University handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #2570 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 45% over the previous year when 11 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 27 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from California Miramar University. This makes it the #896 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at California Miramar University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at California Miramar University.

California Miramar University Business, Management & Marketing Associate’s Program

All of the 2 students who graduated with a Associate’s in business, management and marketing from California Miramar University in 2019 were men.

California Miramar University Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Miramar University with a associate's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at California Miramar University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

California Miramar University Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

Of the 6 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Business, Management & Marketing from California Miramar University in 2018-2019, 83% were men and 17% were women.

California Miramar University Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Miramar University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at California Miramar University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 1

California Miramar University Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at California Miramar University awarded 27 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 63% of these degrees went to men with the other 37% going to women.

California Miramar University Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Miramar University with a master's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at California Miramar University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 21
Other Races 1

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 35

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You