Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences at California State University - Chico

Find Schools Near

General Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences at California State University - Chico

General Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences is one of the concentrations for the health sciences & services major at California State University - Chico.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Chico State ranks among other schools offering degrees in health studies.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

General Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences Degrees Available at Chico State

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Studies

Chico State Health Studies Rankings

The health studies major at Chico State is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

During the 2017-2018 academic year, California State University - Chico handed out 153 bachelor's degrees in general health services/allied health/health sciences. This is an increase of 22% over the previous year when 125 degrees were handed out.

Health Studies Student Diversity at Chico State

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health studies majors at California State University - Chico.

Chico State General Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 153 students earned a bachelor's degree in health studies from Chico State. About 82% of these graduates were women and the other 18% were men.

Chico State Gender Breakdown of General Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California State University - Chico with a bachelor's in health studies.

Ethnic Diversity of General Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences Majors at California State University - Chico
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 19
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 49
White 65
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 15

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You