Philosophy at California State University - Chicophilosophy & religious studies program at California State University - Chico.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Chico State ranks among other schools offering degrees in philosophy.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Philosophy Degrees Available at Chico State
- Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy
Chico State Philosophy Rankings
The philosophy major at Chico State is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Philosophy. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Popularity of Philosophy at Chico State
During the 2017-2018 academic year, California State University - Chico handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in philosophy. Due to this, the school was ranked #341 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 14% over the previous year when 7 degrees were handed out.
Philosophy Student Diversity at Chico State
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the philosophy majors at California State University - Chico.
Chico State Philosophy Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 6 students earned a bachelor's degree in philosophy from Chico State. About 17% of these graduates were women and the other 83% were men.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Chico State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California State University - Chico with a bachelor's in philosophy.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Areas of Concentration for Philosophy
Philosophy students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Majors Similar to Philosophy
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|