Criminal Justice & Corrections at California State University - East Bayhomeland security, law enforcement & firefighting program at California State University - East Bay.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Cal State East Bay ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in criminal justice.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Criminal Justice & Corrections Degrees Available at Cal State East Bay
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Cal State East Bay Criminal Justice Rankings
Popularity of Criminal Justice at Cal State East Bay
During the 2018-2019 academic year, California State University - East Bay handed out 162 bachelor's degrees in criminal justice and corrections. Due to this, the school was ranked #102 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 45% over the previous year when 293 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Criminal Justice Graduates from Cal State East Bay Make?
Salary of Criminal Justice Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of criminal justice students who receive their bachelor's degree at Cal State East Bay is $34,000. This is higher than $32,500, which is the national median for all criminal justice bachelor's degree recipients.
How Much Student Debt Do Criminal Justice Graduates from Cal State East Bay Have?
Student Debt of Criminal Justice Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Cal State East Bay, criminal justice students borrow a median amount of $16,381 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all criminal justice bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $26,000.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the criminal justice program at Cal State East Bay is $170 per month.
Criminal Justice Student Diversity at Cal State East Bay
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the criminal justice majors at California State University - East Bay.
Cal State East Bay Criminal Justice & Corrections Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 162 students earned a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from Cal State East Bay. About 60% of these graduates were women and the other 40% were men.
The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 52% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California State University - East Bay with a bachelor's in criminal justice.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||17|
|Hispanic or Latino||85|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >