Music at California State University - East Bayvisual & performing arts program at California State University - East Bay.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Cal State East Bay ranks in comparison to other schools with music programs.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Music Degrees Available at Cal State East Bay
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music
- Master’s Degree in Music
Cal State East Bay Music Rankings
The music major at Cal State East Bay is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Music. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Popular Colleges for Music||579|
|Most Focused Colleges for Music||1,091|
Popularity of Music at Cal State East Bay
During the 2018-2019 academic year, California State University - East Bay handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in music. Due to this, the school was ranked #579 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 68% over the previous year when 22 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 4 students received their master’s degree in music from Cal State East Bay. This makes it the #234 most popular school for music master’s degree candidates in the country.
Music Student Diversity at Cal State East Bay
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the music majors at California State University - East Bay.
Cal State East Bay Music Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in music from Cal State East Bay. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California State University - East Bay with a bachelor's in music.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Cal State East Bay Music Master’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 4 students earned a master's degree in music from Cal State East Bay. About 50% of these graduates were women and the other 50% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California State University - East Bay with a master's in music.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Majors Similar to Music
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Fine & Studio Arts||57|
|Drama & Theater Arts||5|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >