Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies at Campbell University

Find Schools Near

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies at Campbell University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Campbell ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in parks and rec.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Degrees Available at Campbell

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Parks & Rec

Campbell Parks & Rec Rankings

The bachelor's program at Campbell was ranked #283 on College Factual's Best Schools for parks and rec list. It is also ranked #15 in North Carolina.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Colleges for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 283
Best Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Colleges for Veterans 305
Best Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 334
Best Value Colleges for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 370
Highest Paid Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Graduates 370

Popularity of Parks & Rec at Campbell

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Campbell University handed out 79 bachelor's degrees in parks, recreation, leisure, and fitness studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #245 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 30% over the previous year when 61 degrees were handed out.

Parks & Rec Student Diversity at Campbell

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the parks and rec majors at Campbell University.

Campbell Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 79 students earned a bachelor's degree in parks and rec from Campbell. About 58% of these graduates were women and the other 42% were men.

Campbell Gender Breakdown of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Campbell are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 68% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Campbell University with a bachelor's in parks and rec.

Ethnic Diversity of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Majors at Campbell University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 54
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 7

Areas of Concentration for Parks & Rec

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Health & Physical Education 79

Related Major Annual Graduates
Legal Professions 128
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 71
Public Administration & Social Service 16

View All Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You