Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies at Campbellsville University

Find Schools Near

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies at Campbellsville University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Campbellsville University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in parks and rec.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Degrees Available at Campbellsville University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Parks & Rec
  • Master’s Degree in Parks & Rec

Campbellsville University Parks & Rec Rankings

The parks and rec major at Campbellsville University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 292
Most Popular Colleges for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 499

Popularity of Parks & Rec at Campbellsville University

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Campbellsville University handed out 28 bachelor's degrees in parks, recreation, leisure, and fitness studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #499 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 12% over the previous year when 25 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 13 students received their master’s degree in parks and rec from Campbellsville University. This makes it the #198 most popular school for parks and rec master’s degree candidates in the country.

Campbellsville University Parks & Rec Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the parks and rec majors at Campbellsville University.

Campbellsville University Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Bachelor’s Program

The parks and rec program at Campbellsville University awarded 28 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 61% of these degrees went to men with the other 39% going to women.

Campbellsville University Gender Breakdown of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Campbellsville University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 54% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Campbellsville University with a bachelor's in parks and rec.

Ethnic Diversity of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Majors at Campbellsville University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 15
Non-Resident Aliens 5
Other Races 2

Campbellsville University Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Master’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 92% of parks and rec master's degrees went to men and 8% went to women.

Campbellsville University Gender Breakdown of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 77% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Campbellsville University with a master's in parks and rec.

Ethnic Diversity of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Majors at Campbellsville University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Parks & Rec Majors

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Health & Physical Education 41

Related Major Annual Graduates
Public Administration & Social Service 173
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 40

View All Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You