All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 428 undergraduate students at Carrington College, Boise is 32 . When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 15 to 1 which makes Carrington College, Boise worse than the typical college regarding instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Carrington College, Boise , there are 15 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is worse than the typical college concerning instructional attention.|
|A significant percentage of the instructors (47.0% ) are full-time.|
The vast majority of instructors (100.0%
) are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
Most Popular Majors
Carrington College, Boise offers 4 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 4 majors within 1 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Carrington College, Boise awarded 129 undergraduate degrees in 2018 - 2019 .
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Dental Support Services||52||0||52|
|Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services||13||0||13|
|Health Sciences & Services||2||0||2|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn more >