Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Catawba College

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Catawba College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Catawba ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Catawba

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

Catawba Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Catawba was ranked #998 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #30 in North Carolina.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Business, Management & Marketing Graduates 456
Best Value Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 574
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 679
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 916
Best Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 998
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Veterans 1,096
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,380

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Catawba

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Catawba College handed out 72 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #1380 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 1% over the previous year when 73 degrees were handed out.

Catawba Business, Management & Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Catawba College.

Catawba Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 72 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from Catawba. About 39% of these graduates were women and the other 61% were men.

Catawba Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Catawba are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 72% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Catawba College with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Catawba College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 15
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 52
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 67
Accounting 5

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You