Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Catholic University of America

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Catholic University of America

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how CUA ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at CUA

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

CUA Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at CUA was ranked #236 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #4 in District of Columbia.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Business, Management & Marketing Graduates 167
Best Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 236
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Veterans 445
Best Value Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 753
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 769
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 955

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at CUA

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Catholic University of America handed out 170 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #769 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 37% over the previous year when 124 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 63 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from CUA. This makes it the #605 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

CUA Business, Management & Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Catholic University of America.

CUA Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

Of the 170 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Business, Management & Marketing from CUA in 2018-2019, 54% were men and 46% were women.

CUA Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 65% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Catholic University of America
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 9
Hispanic or Latino 26
White 111
Non-Resident Aliens 6
Other Races 13

CUA Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at CUA awarded 63 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 49% of these degrees went to men with the other 51% going to women.

CUA Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a master's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Catholic University of America
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 28
Non-Resident Aliens 13
Other Races 4

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Marketing 62
Business Administration & Management 57
Finance & Financial Management 46
Accounting 36
General Business/Commerce 25
International Business 6
Human Resource Management 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You