Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Biblical Studies at Cedarville University

Find Schools Near

Biblical Studies at Cedarville University

Biblical Studies is one of the majors in the theology & religious vocations program at Cedarville University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Cedarville ranks in comparison to other schools with Bible programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Biblical Studies Degrees Available at Cedarville

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Bible
  • Master’s Degree in Bible

Cedarville Bible Rankings

The Bible major at Cedarville is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Biblical Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Biblical Studies 53
Most Focused Colleges for Biblical Studies 108

Popularity of Bible at Cedarville

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Cedarville University handed out 11 bachelor's degrees in Biblical studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #53 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 35% over the previous year when 17 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 9 students received their master’s degree in Bible from Cedarville. This makes it the #22 most popular school for Bible master’s degree candidates in the country.

Cedarville Bible Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the Bible majors at Cedarville University.

Cedarville Biblical Studies Bachelor’s Program

All of the 11 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in Bible from Cedarville in 2018 were men.

Cedarville Gender Breakdown of Biblical Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Cedarville are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 73% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cedarville University with a bachelor's in Bible.

Ethnic Diversity of Biblical Studies Majors at Cedarville University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Cedarville Biblical Studies Master’s Program

The Bible program at Cedarville awarded 9 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 56% of these degrees went to men with the other 44% going to women.

Cedarville Gender Breakdown of Biblical Studies Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Cedarville are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 78% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cedarville University with a master's in Bible.

Ethnic Diversity of Biblical Studies Majors at Cedarville University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Areas of Concentration for Bible

Biblical Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Bible/Biblical Studies 20

Majors Similar to Bible

Related Major Annual Graduates
Pastoral Counseling & Specialized Ministries 9
Religious Education 8
Theology & Religious Vocations (Other) 8
Missionary Studies 3

View All Biblical Studies Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You