All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 1,548 undergraduate students at Centenary College is 214. When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 17 to 1 which makes Centenary College worse than the typical college regarding instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Centenary College, there are 17 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is worse than the typical college concerning instructional attention.|
|A slim percentage of the instructors (36.0%) are full-time.|
|76 instructors are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
Most Popular Majors Students Sign Up For
Centenary College offers 21 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 19 majors within 14 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Centenary College awarded 428 undergraduate degrees in 2015 - 2016.
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Business Administration & Management||0||167||167|
|Liberal Arts General Studies||24||16||40|
|Design & Applied Arts||1||38||39|
|Criminal Justice & Corrections||0||25||25|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?