Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Central Alabama Community College

Find Schools Near

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Central Alabama Community College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Central Alabama Community College ranks in comparison to other schools with liberal arts / sciences and humanities programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at Central Alabama Community College

  • Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities

Central Alabama Community College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings

The liberal arts / sciences and humanities major at Central Alabama Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Central Alabama Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #803 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Central Alabama Community College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate’s Program

The liberal arts / sciences and humanities program at Central Alabama Community College awarded 120 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 39% of these degrees went to men with the other 61% going to women.

Central Alabama Community College Gender Breakdown of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Central Alabama Community College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 72% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Alabama Community College with a associate's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Ethnic Diversity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors at Central Alabama Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 26
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 87
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors

Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts General Studies 120

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You