Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Theology & Religious Vocations at Central Baptist College

Find Schools Near

Theology & Religious Vocations at Central Baptist College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how CBC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in theology and religious vocations.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Theology & Religious Vocations Degrees Available at CBC

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Theology & Religious Vocations

CBC Theology & Religious Vocations Rankings

The theology and religious vocations major at CBC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Theology & Religious Vocations. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Theology & Religious Vocations 147
Most Focused Colleges for Theology & Religious Vocations 224

Popularity of Theology & Religious Vocations at CBC

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Central Baptist College handed out 20 bachelor's degrees in theology and religious vocations. Due to this, the school was ranked #147 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 5% over the previous year when 21 degrees were handed out.

CBC Theology & Religious Vocations Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theology and religious vocations majors at Central Baptist College.

CBC Theology & Religious Vocations Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 20 students earned a bachelor's degree in theology and religious vocations from CBC. About 35% of these graduates were women and the other 65% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at CBC are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 95% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Baptist College with a bachelor's in theology and religious vocations.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 19
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Theology & Religious Vocations Majors

Theology and Religious Vocations students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Biblical Studies 18
Missionary Studies 1
Sacred Music 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 13
English Language & Literature 2

View All Theology & Religious Vocations Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You