Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Mental & Social Health Services at Centralia College

Find Schools Near

Mental & Social Health Services at Centralia College

The Mental & Social Health Services major is part of the health professions program at Centralia College.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Centralia College ranks in comparison to other schools with mental health services programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Mental & Social Health Services Degrees Available at Centralia College

  • Associate’s Degree in Mental Health Services

Centralia College Mental Health Services Rankings

The mental health services major at Centralia College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Mental & Social Health Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Mental Health Services at Centralia College

Due to this, the school was ranked #69 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Centralia College Mental & Social Health Services Associate’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 9 students earned a associate's degree in mental health services from Centralia College. About 56% of these graduates were women and the other 44% were men.

Centralia College Gender Breakdown of Mental & Social Health Services Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Centralia College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Centralia College with a associate's in mental health services.

Ethnic Diversity of Mental & Social Health Services Majors at Centralia College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Mental Health Services

Mental and Social Health Services students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling 9

Related Major Annual Graduates
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 32
Practical Nursing & Nursing Assistants 28
Nursing 24
Health & Medical Administrative Services 9
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science 3

View All Mental & Social Health Services Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You