Health Professions at Chamberlain University - Ohio
Jump to any of the following sections:
Health Professions Degrees Available at Chamberlain - Ohio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
Chamberlain - Ohio Health Professions Rankings
|Best Health Professions Colleges for Veterans||79|
|Highest Paid Health Professions Graduates||97|
|Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions||122|
|Best Colleges for Health Professions||212|
|Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions||725|
Popularity of Health Professions at Chamberlain - Ohio
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Chamberlain University - Ohio handed out 179 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #725 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.
Chamberlain - Ohio Health Professions Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Chamberlain University - Ohio.
Chamberlain - Ohio Health Professions Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 179 students earned a bachelor's degree in health professions from Chamberlain - Ohio. About 87% of these graduates were women and the other 13% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 75% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Chamberlain University - Ohio with a bachelor's in health professions.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||21|
|Hispanic or Latino||10|
Health Professions Majors
Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >