Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Chamberlain University - Nevada

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Chamberlain University - Nevada

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Chamberlain - Nevada ranks in comparison to other schools with health professions programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Chamberlain - Nevada

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions

Chamberlain - Nevada Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Chamberlain - Nevada is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Health Professions Graduates 105
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 154
Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions 1,228

Popularity of Health Professions at Chamberlain - Nevada

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Chamberlain University - Nevada handed out 98 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #1228 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 9% over the previous year when 90 degrees were handed out.

Health Professions Student Diversity at Chamberlain - Nevada

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Chamberlain University - Nevada.

Chamberlain - Nevada Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 98 students earned a bachelor's degree in health professions from Chamberlain - Nevada. About 82% of these graduates were women and the other 18% were men.

Chamberlain - Nevada Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Chamberlain University - Nevada with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Chamberlain University - Nevada
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 31
Black or African American 9
Hispanic or Latino 21
White 29
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 8

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 98

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You