College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Personal & Culinary Services at Chandler-Gilbert Community College

#157 Overall Quality
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Chandler-Gilbert Community College ranks among other schools offering degrees in personal & culinary services.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Personal & Culinary Services Degrees Available at Chandler-Gilbert Community College

Chandler-Gilbert Community College Personal & Culinary Services Rankings

The bachelor's program at Chandler-Gilbert Community College was ranked #157 on College Factual's Best Schools for personal & culinary services list.

Chandler-Gilbert Community College Personal & Culinary Services Associate’s Program

The personal & culinary services program at Chandler-Gilbert Community College awarded 31 associate's degrees in 2020-2021. About 13% of these degrees went to men with the other 87% going to women.


The majority of the students with this major are white. About 61% of 2021 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Chandler-Gilbert Community College with a associate's in personal & culinary services.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 11
White 19
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Personal & Culinary Services Majors

Personal & Culinary Services students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Funeral & Mortuary Science 31

Related Major Annual Graduates
Mechanic & Repair Technologies 104
Construction Trades 24
Transportation & Materials Moving 21

View All Personal & Culinary Services Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options