Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Cheyney University of Pennsylvania
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at Cheyney University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities
Cheyney University of Pennsylvania Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings
The liberal arts / sciences and humanities major at Cheyney University of Pennsylvania is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities||1,227|
|Most Popular Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities||1,650|
Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Cheyney University of Pennsylvania
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Cheyney University of Pennsylvania handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in liberal arts / sciences and humanities. Due to this, the school was ranked #1650 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 59% over the previous year when 17 degrees were handed out.
Cheyney University of Pennsylvania Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors at Cheyney University of Pennsylvania.
Cheyney University of Pennsylvania Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor’s Program
The liberal arts / sciences and humanities program at Cheyney University of Pennsylvania awarded 7 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 29% of these degrees went to men with the other 71% going to women.
The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 86% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cheyney University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||6|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors
Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Liberal Arts General Studies||7|
Most Popular Majors Related to Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Visual & Performing Arts||8|
|English Language & Literature||1|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >