Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Cisco College

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Cisco College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Cisco College ranks among other schools offering degrees in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Cisco College

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions

Cisco College Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Cisco College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Health Professions at Cisco College

Due to this, the school was ranked #1562 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Cisco College Health Professions Associate’s Program

The health professions program at Cisco College awarded 67 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 9% of these degrees went to men with the other 91% going to women.

Cisco College Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Cisco College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 63% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cisco College with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Cisco College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 12
White 42
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 4

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 55
Allied Health Professions 9
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 3

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You