Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering Technologies at Cleveland Community College

Find Schools Near

Engineering Technologies at Cleveland Community College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Cleveland Community College ranks among other schools offering degrees in engineering tech.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Engineering Technologies Degrees Available at Cleveland Community College

Cleveland Community College Engineering Tech Rankings

The engineering tech major at Cleveland Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering Technologies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Engineering Tech at Cleveland Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #936 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Cleveland Community College Engineering Technologies Associate’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 5 students earned a associate's degree in engineering tech from Cleveland Community College. About 20% of these graduates were women and the other 80% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 80% of 2021 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cleveland Community College with a associate's in engineering tech.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Engineering Tech Majors

Engineering Technologies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Electromechanical Engineering Technology 40
Electronics Engineering Technology 20
Drafting & Design Engineering Technology 13

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer & Information Sciences 26
Communications Technologies & Support 12
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 6

View All Engineering Technologies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You