Dental Support Services at Clover Park Technical College
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how CPTC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in dental support.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Dental Support Services Degrees Available at CPTC
- Associate’s Degree in Dental Support
- Certificate (2 - 4 Years) in Dental Support
CPTC Dental Support Rankings
The dental support major at CPTC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Dental Support Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Popularity of Dental Support at CPTC
Due to this, the school was ranked #133 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
CPTC Dental Support Services Associate’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 27 students earned a associate's degree in dental support from CPTC. About 89% of these graduates were women and the other 11% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 63% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clover Park Technical College with a associate's in dental support.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Majors Similar to Dental Support
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Practical Nursing & Nursing Assistants||165|
|Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science||114|
|Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services||72|
|Somatic Bodywork & Therapeutic Services||39|
|Health & Medical Administrative Services||37|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >