Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at Cogswell College

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at Cogswell College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Cogswell ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in visual and performing arts.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at Cogswell

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

Cogswell Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The visual and performing arts major at Cogswell is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 120
Most Popular Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 886

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at Cogswell

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Cogswell College handed out 28 bachelor's degrees in visual and performing arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #886 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 24% over the previous year when 37 degrees were handed out.

Cogswell Visual & Performing Arts Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual and performing arts majors at Cogswell College.

Cogswell Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 28 students earned a bachelor's degree in visual and performing arts from Cogswell. About 11% of these graduates were women and the other 89% were men.

Cogswell Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cogswell College with a bachelor's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Cogswell College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Visual & Performing Arts Majors

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Music 15
Design & Applied Arts 13

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You