Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Communication & Journalism at College of Mount Saint Vincent

Find Schools Near

Communication & Journalism at College of Mount Saint Vincent

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Mount Saint Vincent ranks among other schools offering degrees in communication and journalism.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Communication & Journalism Degrees Available at Mount Saint Vincent

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Communication & Journalism

Mount Saint Vincent Communication & Journalism Rankings

The bachelor's program at Mount Saint Vincent was ranked #525 on College Factual's Best Schools for communication and journalism list. It is also ranked #47 in New York.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Communication & Journalism Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 459
Best Colleges for Communication & Journalism 525
Highest Paid Communication & Journalism Graduates 559
Best Value Colleges for Communication & Journalism 560
Best Communication & Journalism Colleges for Veterans 563
Most Focused Colleges for Communication & Journalism 799
Most Popular Colleges for Communication & Journalism 1,031

Popularity of Communication & Journalism at Mount Saint Vincent

During the 2018-2019 academic year, College of Mount Saint Vincent handed out 11 bachelor's degrees in communication and journalism. Due to this, the school was ranked #1031 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 66% over the previous year when 32 degrees were handed out.

Communication & Journalism Student Diversity at Mount Saint Vincent

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the communication and journalism majors at College of Mount Saint Vincent.

Mount Saint Vincent Communication & Journalism Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 11 students earned a bachelor's degree in communication and journalism from Mount Saint Vincent. About 45% of these graduates were women and the other 55% were men.

Mount Saint Vincent Gender Breakdown of Communication & Journalism Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Mount Saint Vincent with a bachelor's in communication and journalism.

Ethnic Diversity of Communication & Journalism Majors at College of Mount Saint Vincent
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Communication & Journalism Majors

Communication and Journalism students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Communication & Media Studies 11

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 45
Social Sciences 26
Education 22
History 8

View All Communication & Journalism Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You