Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at College of Mount Saint Vincent

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at College of Mount Saint Vincent

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Mount Saint Vincent ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Mount Saint Vincent

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
  • Master’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Mount Saint Vincent Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at Mount Saint Vincent is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 576
Most Popular Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 833

Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Mount Saint Vincent

During the 2018-2019 academic year, College of Mount Saint Vincent handed out 11 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #833 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 50% over the previous year when 22 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 13 students received their master’s degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Mount Saint Vincent. This makes it the #182 most popular school for multi / interdisciplinary studies master’s degree candidates in the country.

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Diversity at Mount Saint Vincent

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at College of Mount Saint Vincent.

Mount Saint Vincent Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

The multi / interdisciplinary studies program at Mount Saint Vincent awarded 11 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 9% of these degrees went to men with the other 91% going to women.

Mount Saint Vincent Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Mount Saint Vincent with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at College of Mount Saint Vincent
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 2

Mount Saint Vincent Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master’s Program

The multi / interdisciplinary studies program at Mount Saint Vincent awarded 13 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 8% of these degrees went to men with the other 92% going to women.

Mount Saint Vincent Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Mount Saint Vincent with a master's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at College of Mount Saint Vincent
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
International Studies 13
Interdisciplinary Studies 6
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 5

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You