Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at NDMU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities
NDMU Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings
NDMU was ranked #36 on College Factual's most recent list of the best schools for liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors. This puts the bachelor's program at the school solidly in the top 15% of all colleges and universities in the country. It is also ranked #2 in Maryland.
Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at NDMU
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Notre Dame of Maryland University handed out 52 bachelor's degrees in liberal arts / sciences and humanities. Due to this, the school was ranked #1103 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 49% over the previous year when 35 degrees were handed out.
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Student Diversity at NDMU
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors at Notre Dame of Maryland University.
NDMU Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor’s Program
The liberal arts / sciences and humanities program at NDMU awarded 52 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 12% of these degrees went to men with the other 88% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 60% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Notre Dame of Maryland University with a bachelor's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||13|
|Hispanic or Latino||4|
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors
Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Liberal Arts General Studies||52|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|English Language & Literature||25|
|Philosophy & Religious Studies||5|
|Visual & Performing Arts||4|
|Foreign Languages & Linguistics||1|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By Flickr user: sneakerdog under License
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >