All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 1,188 undergraduate students at College of Our Lady of the Elms is 227. When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 10 to 1 which places College of Our Lady of the Elms among the best concerning instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at College of Our Lady of the Elms, there are 10 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is among the best regarding instructional attention.|
|A slim percentage of the instructors (28.0%) are full-time.|
|69 instructors are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
The Most Popular Majors Students Choose
College of Our Lady of the Elms offers 31 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 27 majors within 19 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, College of Our Lady of the Elms awarded 435 undergraduate degrees in 2016 - 2017.
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Business, Management & Marketing (Other)||0||39||39|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?