Health Professions at College of Southern Nevada

Health Professions at College of Southern Nevada

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how CSN ranks in comparison to other schools with health professions programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at CSN

CSN Health Professions Rankings

The bachelor's program at CSN was ranked #505 on College Factual's Best Schools for health professions list. It is also ranked #7 in Nevada.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Health Professions 104
Best Health Professions Associate Degree Schools 114
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 143
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Health Professions 205
Best Health Professions Bachelor’s Degree Schools 840
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 1,143
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Health Professions 1,195
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 1,492

Popularity of Health Professions at CSN

During the 2019-2020 academic year, College of Southern Nevada handed out 22 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #527 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 41% over the previous year when 37 degrees were handed out.

CSN Health Professions Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at College of Southern Nevada.

CSN Health Professions Associate’s Program

The health professions program at CSN awarded 285 associate's degrees in 2019-2020. About 23% of these degrees went to men with the other 77% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Southern Nevada with a associate's in health professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 42
Black or African American 8
Hispanic or Latino 83
White 110
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 40

CSN Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

The health professions program at CSN awarded 22 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 23% of these degrees went to men with the other 77% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Southern Nevada with a bachelor's in health professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 198
Allied Health Professions 61
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science 14
Ophthalmic & Optometric Support Services 13
Health & Medical Administrative Services 12
Dental Support Services 6
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 3

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You