Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Colorado Christian University

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Colorado Christian University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how CCU ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at CCU

  • Associate’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

CCU Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at CCU was ranked #591 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #7 in Colorado.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 150
Best Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 206
Highest Paid Business, Management & Marketing Graduates 239
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 289
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Veterans 380
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 513
Best Value Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 517
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 532
Best Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 591

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at CCU

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Colorado Christian University handed out 212 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #532 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 0% over the previous year when 211 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 69 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from CCU. This makes it the #569 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at CCU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Colorado Christian University.

CCU Business, Management & Marketing Associate’s Program

Of the 30 students who graduated with a Associate’s in business, management and marketing from CCU in 2019, 7% were men and 93% were women.

CCU Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at CCU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 73% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Colorado Christian University with a associate's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Colorado Christian University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 22
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

CCU Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 212 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from CCU. About 52% of these graduates were women and the other 48% were men.

CCU Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at CCU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 75% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Colorado Christian University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Colorado Christian University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 24
White 160
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 15

CCU Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 69 students earned a master's degree in business, management and marketing from CCU. About 52% of these graduates were women and the other 48% were men.

CCU Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at CCU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 65% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Colorado Christian University with a master's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Colorado Christian University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 9
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 45
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 6

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 193
Human Resource Management 82
Accounting 32
General Sales & Marketing 4

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You