Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Colorado Christian University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at CCU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
CCU Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings
The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at CCU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Popular Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies||809|
|Most Focused Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies||899|
Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at CCU
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Colorado Christian University handed out 12 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #809 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 29% over the previous year when 17 degrees were handed out.
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Diversity at CCU
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at Colorado Christian University.
CCU Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 12 students earned a bachelor's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from CCU. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at CCU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 92% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Colorado Christian University with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies||3|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >