Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies at Colorado Christian University

Find Schools Near

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies at Colorado Christian University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how CCU ranks among other schools offering degrees in parks and rec.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Degrees Available at CCU

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Parks & Rec

CCU Parks & Rec Rankings

The parks and rec major at CCU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 1,100
Most Focused Colleges for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 1,127

Popularity of Parks & Rec at CCU

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Colorado Christian University handed out 4 bachelor's degrees in parks, recreation, leisure, and fitness studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #1100 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

CCU Parks & Rec Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the parks and rec majors at Colorado Christian University.

CCU Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 4 students earned a bachelor's degree in parks and rec from CCU. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

CCU Gender Breakdown of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at CCU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Colorado Christian University with a bachelor's in parks and rec.

Ethnic Diversity of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Majors at Colorado Christian University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Parks & Rec Majors

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Outdoor Education 4

Majors Similar to Parks & Rec

Related Major Annual Graduates
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 26
Public Administration & Social Service 9

View All Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You