College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Education at Community College of Beaver County

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how CCBC ranks in comparison to other schools with education programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at CCBC

CCBC Education Rankings

The education major at CCBC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Education. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Education at CCBC

Due to this, the school was ranked #1573 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

CCBC Education Associate’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 13 students earned a associate's degree in education from CCBC. About 92% of these graduates were women and the other 8% were men.


The majority of the students with this major are white. About 77% of 2021 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Community College of Beaver County with a associate's in education.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Grade Specific 13

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 8
Communication & Journalism 3
History 2

View All Education Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options