All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 1,394 undergraduate students at Concorde Career College - Memphis is 42 . When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 35 to 1 which places Concorde Career College - Memphis among the worst concerning instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Concorde Career College - Memphis , there are 35 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is among the worst regrading instructional attention.|
|The majority of the instructors (69.0% ) are full-time.|
The vast majority of instructors (100.0%
) are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
The Most Popular Majors Students Choose
Concorde Career College - Memphis offers 13 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 6 majors within 1 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Concorde Career College - Memphis awarded 203 undergraduate degrees in 2018 - 2019 .
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services||64||0||64|
|Allied Health Professions||51||0||51|
|Dental Support Services||38||0||38|
|Health & Medical Administrative Services||12||0||12|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn more >