Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Concorde Career College - San Antonio

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Concorde Career College - San Antonio

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Concorde Career College - San Antonio ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health professions.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Concorde Career College - San Antonio

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions

Concorde Career College - San Antonio Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Concorde Career College - San Antonio is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Health Professions at Concorde Career College - San Antonio

Due to this, the school was ranked #1110 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Concorde Career College - San Antonio Health Professions Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 116 students earned a associate's degree in health professions from Concorde Career College - San Antonio. About 69% of these graduates were women and the other 31% were men.

Concorde Career College - San Antonio Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concorde Career College - San Antonio with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Concorde Career College - San Antonio
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 7
Black or African American 9
Hispanic or Latino 58
White 36
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 6

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 49
Dental Support Services 40
Allied Health Professions 27

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You