Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Corban University

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Corban University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Corban ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Corban

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions

Corban Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Corban is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 2,285
Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions 2,418

Popularity of Health Professions at Corban

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Corban University handed out 16 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #2418 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 14% over the previous year when 14 degrees were handed out.

Corban Health Professions Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Corban University.

Corban Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 16 students earned a bachelor's degree in health professions from Corban. About 56% of these graduates were women and the other 44% were men.

Corban Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Corban are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 75% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Corban University with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Corban University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 2

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Health Sciences & Services 16

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You