Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Hostos Community College

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Hostos Community College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Hostos ranks in comparison to other schools with health professions programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Featured Health Professions Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Health Professions Degrees Available at Hostos

Hostos Health Professions Rankings

The bachelor's program at Hostos was ranked #772 on College Factual's Best Schools for health professions list.

Popularity of Health Professions at Hostos

Due to this, the school was ranked #938 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Related Programs

Learn about other programs related to Health Professions that might interest you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Hostos Health Professions Associate’s Program

The health professions program at Hostos awarded 176 associate's degrees in 2020-2021. About 16% of these degrees went to men with the other 84% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 57% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Hostos Community College with a associate's in health professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 11
Black or African American 45
Hispanic or Latino 100
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 11
Other Races 2

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Mental & Social Health Services 51
Nursing 51
Dental Support Services 44
Allied Health Professions 30
Practical Nursing & Nursing Assistants 10

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You