Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Social Work at Daemen College

Find Schools Near

Social Work at Daemen College

The Social Work major is part of the public administration & social service program at Daemen College.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Daemen College ranks in comparison to other schools with social work programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Social Work Degrees Available at Daemen College

Daemen College Social Work Rankings

The bachelor's program at Daemen College was ranked #321 on College Factual's Best Schools for social work list. It is also ranked #26 in New York.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Social Work 99
Best Social Work Master’s Degree Schools 182
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Social Work 202
Best Social Work Bachelor’s Degree Schools 209
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Social Work 232
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Social Work 305
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Social Work 308
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Social Work 389

Popularity of Social Work at Daemen College

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Daemen College handed out 16 bachelor's degrees in social work. Due to this, the school was ranked #302 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 33% over the previous year when 12 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 28 students received their master’s degree in social work from Daemen College. This makes it the #240 most popular school for social work master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Student Debt Do Social Work Graduates from Daemen College Have?

Student Debt of Social Work Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Daemen College, social work students borrow a median amount of $26,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,000 for all social work majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the social work program at Daemen College is $270 per month.

Student Debt of Social Work Graduates with a Master's Degree

At Daemen College, a typical social work student working on their master's degree borrrows about $20,500 in student loans. This means that these borrowers may have an easier time paying back their loans thatn the typical social work graduate who borrows a median amount of $40,500.

undefined

Those master's students from Daemen College on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $239 per month.

Daemen College Social Work Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the social work majors at Daemen College.

Daemen College Social Work Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 16 students earned a bachelor's degree in social work from Daemen College. About 81% of these graduates were women and the other 19% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Daemen College with a bachelor's in social work.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 1

Daemen College Social Work Master’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 28 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in social work from Daemen College. About 11% were men and 89% were women.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Daemen College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 75% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Daemen College with a master's in social work.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 21
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You