Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Dallas Baptist University

Find Schools Near

Education at Dallas Baptist University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how DBU ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in education.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at DBU

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education
  • Doctorate Degree in Education

DBU Education Rankings

The bachelor's program at DBU was ranked #410 on College Factual's Best Schools for education list. It is also ranked #8 in Texas.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Education Graduates 10
Best Colleges for Education 410
Best Education Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 435
Best Education Colleges for Veterans 467
Best Value Colleges for Education 490
Most Popular Colleges for Education 616
Most Focused Colleges for Education 766

Popularity of Education at DBU

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Dallas Baptist University handed out 42 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #616 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 18% over the previous year when 51 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 128 students received their master’s degree in education from DBU. This makes it the #342 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 40 students received their doctoral degrees in education in 2019, making the school the #82 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

DBU Education Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Dallas Baptist University.

DBU Education Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 42 students earned a bachelor's degree in education from DBU. About 95% of these graduates were women and the other 5% were men.

DBU Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at DBU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 88% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dallas Baptist University with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Dallas Baptist University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 37
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 0

DBU Education Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 128 students earned a master's degree in education from DBU. About 85% of these graduates were women and the other 15% were men.

DBU Gender Breakdown of Education Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dallas Baptist University with a master's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Dallas Baptist University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 27
Hispanic or Latino 25
White 62
Non-Resident Aliens 12
Other Races 1

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Educational Administration 85
Teacher Education Grade Specific 39
Student Counseling 24
General Education 22
Curriculum & Instruction 13
Teacher Education Subject Specific 11
Special Education 10
Multilingual Education 6

Majors Similar to Education

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 107
Communication & Journalism 66
Social Sciences 26
History 12

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You