Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Dallas Baptist University

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Dallas Baptist University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how DBU ranks among other schools offering degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at DBU

  • Associate’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
  • Master’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

DBU Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at DBU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Schools 56
Most Focused Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 151
Highest Paid Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates 231
Most Popular Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 249

Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at DBU

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Dallas Baptist University handed out 94 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #249 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 12% over the previous year when 84 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 23 students received their master’s degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from DBU. This makes it the #116 most popular school for multi / interdisciplinary studies master’s degree candidates in the country.

DBU Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at Dallas Baptist University.

DBU Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Associate’s Program

All of the 3 students who graduated with a Associate’s in multi / interdisciplinary studies from DBU in 2019 were women.

DBU Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at DBU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dallas Baptist University with a associate's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Dallas Baptist University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

DBU Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 94 students earned a bachelor's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from DBU. About 61% of these graduates were women and the other 39% were men.

DBU Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dallas Baptist University with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Dallas Baptist University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 13
Hispanic or Latino 15
White 47
Non-Resident Aliens 16
Other Races 0

DBU Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 30% of multi / interdisciplinary studies master's degrees went to men and 70% went to women.

DBU Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dallas Baptist University with a master's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Dallas Baptist University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 5
Other Races 0

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 113
International Studies 7

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You