Mathematics at Dartmouth Collegemathematics & statistics program at Dartmouth College.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Dartmouth ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in math.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Mathematics Degrees Available at Dartmouth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math
- Master’s Degree in Math
- Doctorate Degree in Math
Dartmouth Math Rankings
The math major at Dartmouth is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Mathematics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Highest Paid Mathematics Graduates||21|
|Most Focused Colleges for Mathematics||102|
|Most Popular Colleges for Mathematics||162|
Popularity of Math at Dartmouth
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Dartmouth College handed out 43 bachelor's degrees in mathematics. Due to this, the school was ranked #162 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 9% over the previous year when 47 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 4 students received their master’s degree in math from Dartmouth. This makes it the #207 most popular school for math master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 3 students received their doctoral degrees in math in 2019, making the school the #124 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
Math Student Diversity at Dartmouth
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the math majors at Dartmouth College.
Dartmouth Mathematics Bachelor’s Program
Of the 43 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Mathematics from Dartmouth in 2018-2019, 58% were men and 42% were women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dartmouth College with a bachelor's in math.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Dartmouth Mathematics Master’s Program
The math program at Dartmouth awarded 4 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 75% of these degrees went to men with the other 25% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dartmouth College with a master's in math.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >