Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Philosophy at Dartmouth College

Find Schools Near

Philosophy at Dartmouth College

Philosophy is one of the majors in the philosophy & religious studies program at Dartmouth College.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Dartmouth ranks in comparison to other schools with philosophy programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Philosophy Degrees Available at Dartmouth

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy

Dartmouth Philosophy Rankings

The philosophy major at Dartmouth is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Philosophy. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Philosophy Graduates 18
Most Focused Colleges for Philosophy 175
Most Popular Colleges for Philosophy 195

Popularity of Philosophy at Dartmouth

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Dartmouth College handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in philosophy. Due to this, the school was ranked #195 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 57% over the previous year when 30 degrees were handed out.

Dartmouth Philosophy Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the philosophy majors at Dartmouth College.

Dartmouth Philosophy Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor's degree in philosophy from Dartmouth. About 23% of these graduates were women and the other 77% were men.

Dartmouth Gender Breakdown of Philosophy Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dartmouth College with a bachelor's in philosophy.

Ethnic Diversity of Philosophy Majors at Dartmouth College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 2

Related Major Annual Graduates
Religious Studies 6

View All Philosophy Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You