Anthropology at Dartmouth Collegesocial sciences program at Dartmouth College.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Dartmouth ranks among other schools offering degrees in anthropology.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Anthropology Degrees Available at Dartmouth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology
Dartmouth Anthropology Rankings
The anthropology major at Dartmouth is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Anthropology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Anthropology||8|
|Highest Paid Anthropology Graduates||14|
|Most Popular Colleges for Anthropology||47|
Popularity of Anthropology at Dartmouth
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Dartmouth College handed out 44 bachelor's degrees in anthropology. Due to this, the school was ranked #47 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 33% over the previous year when 33 degrees were handed out.
How Much Student Debt Do Anthropology Graduates from Dartmouth Have?
Student Debt of Anthropology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Dartmouth, anthropology students borrow a median amount of $16,030 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all anthropology bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $22,752.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the anthropology program at Dartmouth is $166 per month.
Anthropology Student Diversity at Dartmouth
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the anthropology majors at Dartmouth College.
Dartmouth Anthropology Bachelor’s Program
The anthropology program at Dartmouth awarded 44 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 9% of these degrees went to men with the other 91% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dartmouth College with a bachelor's in anthropology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||5|
Majors Similar to Anthropology
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Political Science & Government||170|
|Geography & Cartography||26|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >