Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at Denison University

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at Denison University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Denison ranks in comparison to other schools with computer and information sciences programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Denison

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences

Denison Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer and information sciences major at Denison is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 968
Most Popular Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 998

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at Denison

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Denison University handed out 24 bachelor's degrees in computer and information sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #998 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 9% over the previous year when 22 degrees were handed out.

Computer & Information Sciences Student Diversity at Denison

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer and information sciences majors at Denison University.

Denison Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 24 students earned a bachelor's degree in computer and information sciences from Denison. About 17% of these graduates were women and the other 83% were men.

Denison Gender Breakdown of Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Denison University with a bachelor's in computer and information sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer & Information Sciences Majors at Denison University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 7
Other Races 2

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Computer Science 24

Majors Similar to Computer & Information Sciences

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 58
Physical Sciences 27
Natural Resources & Conservation 24
Mathematics & Statistics 13

View All Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You