Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Denmark Technical College

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Denmark Technical College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how DTC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at DTC

  • Associate’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

DTC Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The business, management and marketing major at DTC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at DTC

Due to this, the school was ranked #2655 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

DTC Business, Management & Marketing Associate’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at DTC awarded 6 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 33% of these degrees went to men with the other 67% going to women.

DTC Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Denmark Technical College with a associate's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Denmark Technical College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Business/Commerce 4
Business Support & Assistant Services 2

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You