Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Fine & Studio Arts at DePauw University

Find Schools Near

Fine & Studio Arts at DePauw University

Fine & Studio Arts is one of the majors in the visual & performing arts program at DePauw University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how DePauw ranks among other schools offering degrees in Fine Arts.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Fine & Studio Arts Degrees Available at DePauw

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts

DePauw Fine Arts Rankings

DePauw is in the top 10% of the country for Fine Arts. More specifically it was ranked #47 out of 512 schools by College Factual. It is also ranked #2 in Indiana.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts 47
Highest Paid Fine & Studio Arts Graduates 71
Most Focused Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts 181
Best Fine & Studio Arts Colleges for Veterans 265

Popularity of Fine Arts at DePauw

During the 2017-2018 academic year, DePauw University handed out 11 bachelor's degrees in fine and studio arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #356 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 48% over the previous year when 21 degrees were handed out.

DePauw Fine Arts Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the Fine Arts majors at DePauw University.

DePauw Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Program

The Fine Arts program at DePauw awarded 11 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 18% of these degrees went to men with the other 82% going to women.

DePauw Gender Breakdown of Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 55% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from DePauw University with a bachelor's in Fine Arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Fine & Studio Arts Majors at DePauw University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Fine Arts

Fine and Studio Arts students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Fine Arts 7
Art History 4

Majors Similar to Fine Arts

Related Major Annual Graduates
Music 32
Film, Video & Photographic Arts 4
Drama & Theater Arts 2
Arts & Media Management 1

View All Fine & Studio Arts Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You