Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer Software & Applications at Drexel University

Find Schools Near

Computer Software & Applications at Drexel University

The Computer Software & Applications major is part of the computer & information sciences program at Drexel University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Drexel ranks in comparison to other schools with computer software programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Computer Software & Applications Degrees Available at Drexel

Drexel Computer Software Rankings

The bachelor's program at Drexel was ranked #126 on College Factual's Best Schools for computer software list.

Popularity of Computer Software at Drexel

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Drexel University handed out 0 bachelor's degrees in computer software and applications. Due to this, the school was ranked #127 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2020, 4 students received their master’s degree in computer software from Drexel. This makes it the #52 most popular school for computer software master’s degree candidates in the country.

Drexel Computer Software Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer software majors at Drexel University.

Drexel Computer Software & Applications Master’s Program

The computer software program at Drexel awarded 13 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 54% of these degrees went to men with the other 46% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Drexel University with a master's in computer software.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 2

Majors Similar to Computer Software

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer Science 174
Information Science 110
Information Technology 47
Computer Information Systems 2

View All Computer Software & Applications Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You